Designation: Process Engineer / Commissioning Engineer
Location: PAN India
Sector: Wastewater and Anaerobic digester
Qualification: B.Tech (Chemical, Biotechnology, Environmental or relevant)
Experience: 3 – 10 years
Contract Duration – 1 Year(O & G Skills Payroll)
1. Engaged in the process of plant commissioning / operation and maintenance
2. Maintain proper record during commissioning and plant operations (check list, pre-commissioning activity, daily report, O&M record etc…)
3. Maintain good relationship with client
4. Candidates perform all aspects such as sampling, monitoring and testing required for maintaining compliance with client and Local regulations governing the wastewater treatment process, and sludge management
5. Perform the installation, maintenance and repair of the physical part of plant/ instruments and all of their components. Assist in the performance of regular and unscheduled maintenance and repairs on all plant instrument, equipment and machinery.
6. Know-how on handlings of dosing chemicals for wastewater treatment and biogas as per safety norms
Interested please share CV to email@example.com
Kindly refer to your friends.